Thursday, June 4, 2009

Car handsfree bluetooth

I really do enjoy the built-in bluetooth hands-free system in my car that allows me to talk on the phone through the sound system. However, I have noticed one unusual tendency of mine.

I am in the habit of switching though radio channels via the little button on the steering wheel. I have noticed that when my girlfriend calls and starts yelling at me for some reason (does she need a reason?), I find myself hitting this button to try to change the channel. Alas, to no avail. Every channel is her.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we say LOL when we find something amusing, but this entry really did make me LOL :)

    Probably because I could see myself doing the exact same thing while talking to my wife (that's if I had a car with steering wheel-mounted stereo controls).

    ReplyDelete